Members shall have the following rights and privileges:
- all members are eligible for free E-mail forwarding. This convenient benefit allows you to be kept informed of BBN's latest news and activities.
- privilege to post the job vacancies, free of charge.
- access to trade enquiry.
- improve your professional profile and presentation skills by contributing papers and articles to BBN website.
- can use the career services to help you find the job you want.
- privilege to use the free, exclusive service provided in the "Business Enquiry - Sell" section in the website to place a notice of sales offer.
- opportunities to pursue specialized interests through participation in the BBN 's interest groups like the Business Group.
- you will be invited to participate in events organized by BBN
- reduced registration rates for BBN's events, annual conference, and other expositions.
- reduced registration fees from participating training vendors.
- enhance your technical and managerial abilities with educational courses provided by accredited training vendors.
- opportunities to network with your fellow colleagues and keep current in your specialty and to meet with colleagues in your field.
- weekly business group meeting for members to discuss anything, ask and answer questions and communicate with fellow colleagues.
- any other benefits as may be decided by the executive committee